Our client is a workspace aggregator that gives users secure access to corporate IT resources such as company applications and data. They provide a browser-based solution that makes old and new applications available in the same web browser and secures online workspace.
For their team in Ghent, they are looking for a Customer Engagement Manager that will ensure that their clients are engaged with the company’s product and their service.
- work closely with the European channel and solution sales representatives; you will focus on the Benelux, UK, France, Italy, DACH and/or Nordics markets;
- follow-up on leads generated from different marketing & sales campaigns; this means: run qualification calls/online meetings, document the CRM, schedule next steps, handover to resellers, personally follow-up deals till closing (esp. smaller deals);
- generate leads; e.g. by organizing ‘cold’ or ‘semi-cold’ calling campaigns, create social media campaigns, etc.;
- close smaller deals remotely;
- follow-up on orders and assure correct & timely internal follow-up;
- make & control commercial documents (e.g. offers);
- own/run a number of administrative projects; e.g. quality management of the CRM data;
- work mainly from the Ghent office and be in contact with a prospect, leads, customers, resellers. etc. by phone or online conferencing tool (e.g. Skype, WebEx);
For sure you are passionate about sales and you recognize yourself in the following description:
- You have 2 years of sales experience at an ICT vendor (software, SaaS, Hardware, etc.);
- You have experience in dealing directly with end-customers;
- You have strong commercial & relational skills that can identify, qualify and close leads/deals;
- You have a background – or at least strong affinity – with technology and IT (yes, their clients are software companies and things can get a little technical);
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit and proactive sales style;
- You are self-motivated and not afraid to take on new initiatives;
- You have a positive and professional attitude and are result oriented;
- You boost with energy and enjoy working in complex sales cycles within fast growing markets;
- You are able and like to work independently and with limited supervision;
- You have a high degree of mobility: frequent travel and sometimes on a short notice;
- You are a good and open communicator;
- You are fluent in English (written & spoken) and another language (French, German, Italian, Danish or Swedish)
Are you up for the challenge?
This job isn’t for everyone. We’re looking for a sales professional who can ensure results and effectively communicate to all clients. So if you’re interested, be nimble and apply fast. Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.