Based in Brussels, this innovative company is a global player and market leader in the transactional services industry. They provide high-tech services, consulting, system integration and managed operations to deliver business outcomes globally.
Within this multinational organization, the service department “Billing – Credit & Collections” is looking for a Financial Business Analyst who has an analytical mindset and dares to think out-of-the-box.
As a Financial Business Analyst, you will be a in charge of translating customer needs into our billing systems. This needs to be done in a creative, efficient and qualitative manner in order to find solutions that will ensure optimal “Time To Market” implementation of new products, services and price adjustments.
- From within the Billing department you will work closely together with the other financial, business and IT teams.
- You will be able to perform complex analyses on Billing - Credit & Collections and you know how to translate this into concise management reporting
- You have the perfect skill setting to propose improvements in both the billing and collecting process which will could have short and long-term positive impact on our financial results
- You will perform analyses and controls within our "Order To Cash" process to ensure that all our products & services, that Worldline delivers to our customers, are fully and correctly billed.
- You will follow up very specific Billing - Credit & Collection projects that are not necessarily part of our standard processes and this in the context of "Revenue Assurance" and "Cash Collection"
For sure, you are highly motivated, but it’s also important that:
- You obtained a master’s degree in economics or informatics
- You gained a working experience in a similar role (experience with ERP and finance systems is a strong plus)
- You have an analytical mindset and work pragmatically
- You get energy from achieving results and solving problems
- Structure and Organization is your middle name
- You are flexible with changing priorities and scope
- You are a strong team player
- You dare to think out-of-the-box and you can keep the helicopter view at the same time
- You have an eye for detail and work accurate
- You are fluent in French or Dutch, and English
What's in it for you ?
Working at this challenging company is above all choosing an exciting job! On top of that:
- They offer a large number of training hours and an open career path.
- You’ll also find a very good work-life balance.
- Enthusiast and professional colleagues in a dynamic and international environment.
- A competitive salary with attractive package of extra-legal benefits (annual bonus, meal vouchers, group and hospitalisation insurance, eco vouchers).
- The office is easily accessible by public transport and flexible hours system exists.
This job isn’t for everyone. We’re looking for a Financial Business Analyst who can ensure results and effectively communicate to all stakeholders. So, if you’re interested, be nimble and apply fast. Please send your resume to Crossbridge : firstname.lastname@example.org!