Inside Sales Corporate, Technology (Grimbergen)
Where will you work ?
You'll work for one of Belgium's leading providers of IT products and services. They bring expertise and a global presence with the aim of being your trusted IT advisor. Their goal is to move your technology goals forward whether that is purchasing software licenses or deploying a cloud computing solution. They work closely with some of the world's leading IT manufacturers (Microsoft, Abode, VMware,…) to offer guidance and support. Their dedicated software licensing team provides expertise in purchasing volume licenses. They also offer a growing portfolio of IT services and solutions including software asset management and hosting. This ambitious and dynamic team is looking for a driven starter in sales to join them!
What will you do ?
You will develop your own customer portfolio in the SMB Corporate part and develop these customers by sale of software, and later on hardware.
The primary tasks are the following :
- Gain knowledge on solutions and products offered
- Build intelligence on target customer lists (small & medium sized accounts)
- Contact customer to qualify opportunities
- Build relationships with customers (mainly remote, occasionally on site at customer premises), in collaboration with marketing and management
- Advisory sales of solutions
- Monitor and maintain customer satisfaction
- Be the central contact point for all requests, opportunities and issues of your customer portfolio
Product training, training in licensing and extensive training in sales will be provided.
For sure, you are highly motivated, but it’s also important that you are:
- Very fluent in Dutch/French/English
- Assertive, self-starter with drive and passion
- Teamplayer, willingness to become part of a strong company culture
- Strong communication skills
- IT-curiosity, with some technical feeling
- Initiative – pro-active
- Master level
What's in it for you ?
- Competitive salary with bonus, pension plan,…
- Excellent training curriculum (product, sales, solution)
- Open and motivating, dynamic working environment
- Concrete career opportunities, clear track
- Growth opportunities
- The power of a small, agile and pleasant local team, being part of a solid international group
Are you up for the challenge ?
Please send your CV and cover letter to Crossbridge : firstname.lastname@example.org