Sales Advisor, Technology & Financial Services (Region : Brussels)
Where will you work?
Based in Brussels, this innovative company is a global player and market leader in the transactional services industry. They provide high-tech services, consulting, system integration and managed operations to deliver business outcomes globally.
Within this multinational organization, the Sales Department is looking for a dynamic and motivated young professional with strong communicative skills and a high sense of responsibility! They’re growing quickly and have some ambitious goals; will you strengthen their team?
What will you do ?
As regional and external Sales Advisor, you are in charge of developing new business opportunities with existing and new clients (small and medium businesses). You are responsible for a client portfolio in your region. You support and advise these businesses on their business development, marketing and communication plan.
- You visit on a daily basis small and medium sized clients to develop new business opportunities. Appointments are made for you by an internal call center, you provide consultative sales and marketing.
- You will inform your clients and answer all questions they have concerning the services. You will find solutions to challenging questions and situations your client may have.
- In your contacts you will find the right balance between your commercial approach and technical insight.
- You advise your clients on their communication needs.
- You develop and fine-tune best practices in marketing campaign management.
- You perform return on investment analysis.
- You evaluate lead generation potential of campaigns.
For sure, you are flexible and client-oriented and love to get in touch with new people. These things are also essential:
- Passion for communication (negotiating, networking and convincing are your middle name);
- You have a nose for commercial opportunities;
- You gain quickly organizational and market insight;
- Creative writer and thinker;
- Result driven teamplayer;
- Ability to work on own initiative and stick to tight deadlines;
- You like to take initiatives;
- You are interested in retail;
- Master’s degree in a relevant field;
- Fluent in French and Dutch
What’s in it for you?
Working at this people-oriented company is above all choosing an exciting job. On top of that, they offer a large number of training hours and a career path open to changes. You’ll also find a very good work-life balance and interesting extra-legal benefits. Indeed, in addition to an attractive salary, an annual bonus, a Sodexo card (equivalent meal vouchers), ecocheques and a large insurance package (hospitalization, pension, disability, death) will be provided. Flexible hours system exists. For this position, a company car is also provided.
Are you up for the challenge ?
This job isn’t for everyone. We’re looking for a sales professional who can rally a team, ensure results and effectively communicate to all clients. So if you’re interested, be nimble and apply fast. Please send your resume to Crossbridge : firstname.lastname@example.org!