Internal Account Manager, Information Technology & Services (Brussels)
Our client, with HQ in the US, is the world wide market leader in pc & printing industry. Its vision is to create technology that makes life better for everyone, everywhere — every person, every organization, and every community around the globe. The Belgian subsidiary is based in the Brussels area, where about 130 employees are working.
You will be responsible for a dedicated set of customers which are part of the top 5000 companies in Belgium and Luxemburg. The purpose is to maximize the sales results on this set of customers by managing existing customers (farming), gaining market intelligence on new potential customers (research and profiling) and winning these new customers (hunting).
Research and profiling:
- You will be responsible for analyzing a set list of customers, get intelligence on them and decide (supported by your manager where needed) upon the strategy you will use to build a relationship and make sure you win them.
- Your customers
- You work on customers that typically are of medium to large size
- You will seek out new opportunities, as well as expand and enhances running sales opportunities with existing customers. You will build and manage a fully documented sales pipeline in specific and various product and solution areas.
- You will gain and maintain knowledge of your competitors within your customers to strategically position the company's products and services better.
- You will establish a professional and consultative relationship with the customer, by developing a strong understanding of the unique business needs of the client within their industry. You will also develop a strong ‘powerbase’, meaning having contacts at different levels within your customers organization.
- You actively contribute to the development of proposals/offers, negotiations and deal closings.
- You may focus on growing contractual renewals for mid size accounts with some complexity, to higher-total contract-value renewals.
- You interface with both internal and external/industry experts to anticipate customer needs and facilitate solutions development.
- Your internal and external stakeholders
- You work closely together with the company’s business partners (resellers) to deliver appropriate solution sales. You co-sell with them, you brings business opportunities to them and work together during the full sales cycle.
- You establish relationships with these partners at all organizational levels.
- You work closely together with product management, sales management and admin within the company.
- Master degree with 0-3 yrs of experience
- Natively Dutch or French speaking and fluent in Dutch or French + English
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent analytical skills
- Capacity to ‘connect the dots’ and taking the right strategic decisions
- Disciplined, pro-active & structured worker
- Self-starter, initiative, get things done
- Result driven
- Interest in the world of technology (pc, printing, smartphone solutions and related services)
- Strong relationship skills
- Excellent knowledge MS Office, in particular MS Excel
- Inspiring and open working environment and company culture
- Flexible working environment
- Competitive salary package
- Excellent career growth opportunities
- Learning & development opportunities (sales, product knowledge,…)
Are you up for the challenge?
Apply today by filling out the form and sending your CV to Raf Cuyvers - firstname.lastname@example.org