Junior Supply Chain Plan Analyst, Healthcare (Brussels)
The world’s largest and most diverse medical devices and diagnostics company is looking for a graduate passionate about supply chain. The company embraces research and science - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.
SUMMARY OF THE JOB
- Protects quality, customer service and revenue in line with their CREDO through ensuring a smooth inbound flow of material and inventory allocation decisions.
- While working independently, performs Supply Chain activities such as network planning, inventory optimization in our distribution network by governing and optimizing the DRP planning processes between warehouses.
- Provides analytical and technical Supply Chain support for the assigned product portfolio.
- Acting as liaison between Plan/Make organizations and distribution.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Participates in regional Demand S&OP with Marketing and Finance for his products.
- Maintain updated historic demand information and promotional plans.
- Build 3-12 mth. product volume forecasts based on historical demand information (or statistical model) & Marketing intelligence (Phase in, phase out, future promotional plans) & product mix forecasts based on historical mix information and marketing information.
- Load and maintain product forecasts in the Planning System
- Work with Demand planning and marketing groups to make customer allocation decisions by analyzing historic demand, available supply and customer prioritization, in line with their CREDO
- Monitor customer service KPIs
- Governs DRP process through: Working with CLS, regional and country SC groups to develop & maintain country warehouse inventory targets based on historic demand.
- Support global allocation policy definition as required and analysis.
- Monitors inventory levels across the network as reported by the planning systems.
- Purchasing planning: maintain inventory levels for externally manufactured products by reviewing projections and processing purchase orders on a weekly basis.
- Coordinates and deploys implementation of system controlled right product right country and inventory segregation.
- Supply chain partner of Supply chain QA with EDC.
- Develop relationships with local supply chain teams and develop knowledge and understanding of the warehouse activities and capabilities
- Liaison between business and EDC
- Work closely with internal customers (QA, Supply Planning, Data Management, Finance, …) to achieve business objectives.
Processes and Systems improvement
- Develop and/or support system & data integrity processes.
- Conduct historic performance analysis & one-off root cause and scenario analyses as required
- Involved in trouble shooting and problem solving for process issues.
- Contribute to pleasant work atmosphere and team spirit
- Actively participate in cross functional meetings
- Update Supervisors on a regular basis
- Inventory level
REQUIRED EDUCATION/TRAINING and/or EXPERIENCE:
- Fast learner, embrace change and complexity
- High level of personal initiative and ability to function autonomously with a strong sense of urgency, self-confidence, and comfort with new and rapidly changing situations and environments.
- Ability to manage time against projects and priorities,
- Strong data analysis and problem solving skills.
- Capable of working with a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Work effectively in a cross functional team environment - strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Thorough knowledge in Microsoft Office Applications (Excel, Access, and PowerPoint)
- Able to work with limited supervision
- Fluency in English
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES and CERTIFICATIONS/LICENSES:
- BS/BA degree in supply chain, engineering or related field. Master degree preferred.
Are you up for the challenge?
Apply today : send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org